Posted to pluto-user@portals.apache.org by St...@ubs.com on 2004/06/16 11:09:59 UTC

Size of portlet render area

Is there any way in the render method to get the preferred size that the portal server/portlet container would like to render the portlet into?

The reason I would like to know this is so that I can render a GIF/PNG for the correct size to fill the screen space.

many thanks
steve

Re: Size of portlet render area

Posted by Stefan Hepper <st...@hursley.ibm.com>.
Stephen.Ashcroft@ubs.com wrote:

> Is there any way in the render method to get the preferred size that the portal server/portlet container would like to render the portlet into?
>
> The reason I would like to know this is so that I can render a GIF/PNG for the correct size to fill the screen space.
>
> many thanks
> steve

> Visit our website at http://www.ubs.com

> arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses.  The sender therefore
> of this message which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.  If
> verification is required please request a hard-copy version.  This
> related financial instruments.

No, the only indicator right now is the window state.

Stefan