Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by "Schweter, Ryan" <ry...@broadwing.com> on 2005/09/15 08:53:34 UTC

Password Callback Confusion

I'm obviously missing something right in front of me, but I'm not fully comprehending the Callback model.

So the callback is called, and I'm supposed to get the users' password and set it on the WSPasswordCallback obj.  Where does the incoming password get compared to the one from the user store (I looked in WSSecurityEngine and didn't see it)?  Should the PasswordCallback class compare?  If so, what should occur when an invalid user or password is discovered?  Perhaps I've setup something wrong in my test WS, but no matter what password I use, it works.

Again, sorry if the answer is obvious.

|\| R Y A N  S C H W E T E R                      |\|
|\| developer                                      \|
|/| IT Application Delivery
|\| .: 512.742.7875
|/| .: ryan.schweter@broadwing.com <ma...@broadwing.com>
|\|