Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Sunitha Kambhampati <ks...@gmail.com> on 2006/09/20 01:21:45 UTC

why does this error happen: ERROR 40XT0: An internal error was identified by RawStore module.

I'm interested in looking at why we hit the following : ERROR 40XT0: An
internal error was identified by RawStore module., when something bad
happens.
There are a number of jira issues that have this error in the
stacktrace, but I thought I would debug the occurence of this error
using derby-1707 repro.

If anyone has already looked into this issue or have any advice/pointers
regarding the 40XT0 error, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,
Sunitha.

Re: why does this error happen: ERROR 40XT0: An internal error was identified by RawStore module.

Posted by Sunitha Kambhampati <ks...@gmail.com>.
Daniel John Debrunner wrote:

>http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-1732

Thanks Dan for the quick response.

Posted by Daniel John Debrunner <dj...@apache.org>.
Sunitha Kambhampati wrote:

> I'm interested in looking at why we hit the following : ERROR 40XT0: An
> internal error was identified by RawStore module., when something bad
> happens.
> There are a number of jira issues that have this error in the
> stacktrace, but I thought I would debug the occurence of this error
> using derby-1707 repro.
>
> If anyone has already looked into this issue or have any advice/pointers
> regarding the 40XT0 error, I'd appreciate it.

Dan.