Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by bhanu prakash <bp...@yahoo.com> on 2005/02/25 23:52:23 UTC

AXIS C++ Installation problem

I am trying to install AXIS C++(axis-c-src-1-4-linux)
using Apache HTTP server 2.0.53, xerces c++ parser
(xerces-c_2_6_0_redhat_80-gcc). I have installed
Apache server and changed the port to 3000. Now
http://localhost:3000/ is working correctly. After
builidng and installing AXIS C++ from source, I
followed all the instruction that are there in Apache
site(http://ws.apache.org/axis/cpp/lininstall-guide.html).
When I am trying to access http://localhost:3000/axis,
it says "url not found". If we give someother name
'xyz' instead of 'axis' as in
"http://localhost:3000/xyz", I am getting '404 Not
Found' error.

I am not sure what to do, Can you please advise!