Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by in...@projektinter.net on 2002/06/11 13:49:28 UTC

Statistic and Tomcat 4.x

Hi,

how are you guys getting user access statistics about your apps running on Tomcat?
Normaly I use Webtrends or Webanalyses. Is that possible with Tomcat?
Can someone give comments on this?

Thanks! Rainer

RE: Statistic and Tomcat 4.x

Posted by Anthony Eden <ae...@signaturedomains.com>.
I use analog and it works fine.  I have specified that my logging valve is combined so that I get all of the referrer
data as well.  Analog is set up to run as a cron job and the logs are placed in a secure section of the site so that
they are accessible with proper authentication.

Sincerely,
Anthony Eden