Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Willem Janssen <co...@willemjanssen.com> on 2007/10/14 11:09:24 UTC

locale issue

Hello all,

We're working for a while now with ofbiz and opentaps and run into an
issue which we can't seem to resolve ourselves.
We're having a webapp in the hot-deploy in opentaps (revision 4960) and
seemingly quite randomly the system 'looses' the locale. The webapp is a
website, not behind a login. When looking in the log, the
parameters.locale is not there and the system uses the initialLocale which
is en_GB.

These are the settings in general.properties:

1.	-- the default currency to use for prices, etc

currency.uom.id.default=EUR
1.	-- the default decimal format for currency

currency.decimal.format=##0,00
1.	-- locales made available separated by comma's

locales.available=en,fr,nl,de
1.	-- the default country for drop downs

country.geo.id.default=NLD
During the request the only service used is getElectronicText and nowhere
in the content and dataresource records do we have the locale en_GB.
Also, we only encounter this on the server we use; on the localhost the
problem is not there (same opentap revision:4960)

Your help is much appreciated.

Willem

Re: locale issue

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
It maybe, however it is best that a module that is in ofbiz be used to
explain the problem, like yours.
When other derived works are introduced it is hard to trouble shoot,
since we don't have access to those.

Hans Bakker sent the following on 10/14/2007 5:08 AM:

Re: locale issue

Posted by Hans Bakker <ma...@antwebsystems.com>.
Hi Adrian,

thanks for your help, i applied the patch in 579571 and it did not
remove the problem.....i will create a jira issue.....

Regards,
Hans

--
http://Antwebsystems.com : OFBiz Quality support for competitive rates.