Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by av...@agency.com on 2001/09/07 22:48:26 UTC

ClassDefNotFound for FOP for VAJ

Hello again...

I seem to be working through my issues but this one has me stuck - when I
try to create a new driver, my program crashes on Uncaught exception
(java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org.apache.fop.fo.LengthProperty$Maker) - I
have this class in my repository and have re-imprted the source - any ideas?

Please help!

Debugger Stack Trace Report:

Thread[main,5,main] (Alive)
Uncaught exception (java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org.apache.fop.fo.LengthProperty$Maker)

	StandardPropertyListMapping.addToBuilder(TreeBuilder)
		this=(org.apache.fop.fo.StandardPropertyListMapping)
org.apache.fop.fo.StandardPropertyListMapping@78bc
		builder=(org.apache.fop.fo.TreeBuilder)
org.apache.fop.fo.FOTreeBuilder@33ab
		uri=(java.lang.String) http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Format
	Driver.addPropertyList(PropertyListMapping)
		this=(org.apache.fop.apps.Driver)
org.apache.fop.apps.Driver@1f7e
		mapping=(org.apache.fop.fo.PropertyListMapping)
org.apache.fop.fo.StandardPropertyListMapping@78bc
	Driver.addPropertyList(String)
		this=(org.apache.fop.apps.Driver)
org.apache.fop.apps.Driver@1f7e
		listClassName=(java.lang.String)
org.apache.fop.fo.StandardPropertyListMapping
		mapping=(org.apache.fop.fo.PropertyListMapping)
org.apache.fop.fo.StandardPropertyListMapping@78bc
	Driver.setupDefaultMappings()
		this=(org.apache.fop.apps.Driver)
org.apache.fop.apps.Driver@1f7e