Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by "Simonneau, Denis " <ds...@ptc.com> on 2003/06/27 16:26:12 UTC

JetSpeed and LDAP

Hello,

i've just installed jetspeed-1.4-b4 , and it works fine but I would like to connect it to an LDAP for users management.

Could you tell me where I could fine a documentation that explain how I can do it.

Thanks for your help

Denis Simonneau

Re: JetSpeed and LDAP

Posted by Sami Leino <sa...@netorek.fi>.
> i've just installed jetspeed-1.4-b4 , and it works fine but I would like
> to connect it to an LDAP for users management.
>
> Could you tell me where I could fine a documentation that explain how I
> can do it.

If you have downloaded the Jetspeed source distribution, there is a file
called 'ldap-notes.txt' in the 'src/ldap' subdirectory. It contains short
installation instructions, which might help you to get the thing running.
If you cannot get it working, I will provide you with more accurate
instructions.

Regards,

Sami

--

Sami Leino
Software Developer, Netorek Oy, Turku, Finland