Posted to dev@tika.apache.org by Matthias Krueger <co...@mkr.io> on 2014/05/15 21:55:31 UTC

Extended fix for TIKA-1169

I came across some other .jnilib binaries which were detected as .class
files and caused issues. It seems there are more Mach-o binary magic
variants depending on 32/64 Bit architecture and endianness. Fix is
attached. Let me know if I should rather clone the closed TIKA-1169 and
attach it there.

Thanks
Matthias

Re: Extended fix for TIKA-1169

Posted by Ken Krugler <kk...@transpac.com>.
Hi Matthias,

A new issue would be great, as that's what we use to tag changes in SVN.

Also a test case (a .jnilib binary that currently fails) would be good.

-- Ken

On May 15, 2014, at 12:55pm, Matthias Krueger <co...@mkr.io> wrote:

> I came across some other .jnilib binaries which were detected as .class files and caused issues. It seems there are more Mach-o binary magic variants depending on 32/64 Bit architecture and endianness. Fix is attached. Let me know if I should rather clone the closed TIKA-1169 and attach it there.

Ken Krugler
+1 530-210-6378
http://www.scaleunlimited.com
custom big data solutions & training