Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Wilfred Springer <Wi...@Sun.COM> on 2005/10/13 18:56:42 UTC

m2: NetBeans Plugin

Guys,

I've created a NetBeans plugin, comparable to the Eclipse plugin that
already existed before. It's not as complete yet, but it works fine.
(http://blogs.sun.com/roller/page/wilfred?entry=maven_2_netbeans_plugin)

It would not be the first time that created a plugin that other people
had been working on as well, so that's why I'm posting this here, just
to make sure.

I'd be happy to contribute it to the maven-components repository, if
anybody is able to tell me how.

Thanks,

Wilfred

Wilfred Springer                Phone  : +31 (0)3 3451 5736
Software Architect              Mobile : +31 (0)6 2295 7321
Client Solutions                Fax    : +31 (0)3 3451 5734
Enterprise Web Services         Mail   : wilfred.springer@sun.com
Sun Microsystems Netherlands    AIM    : wilfred springer
http://blogs.sun.com/wilfred/

information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution
is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact
the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original
message.

Re: m2: NetBeans Plugin

Posted by Raphaël Piéroni <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hello Wilfried,

I have started to make such a plugin. It is located at mojo.codehaus.org.
It is in nearly release steps but as i can not

May you subscribe to mojo list ?

Raphaël