Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by "Robert G." <ga...@mercon24.de> on 2013/07/11 02:16:32 UTC

Re: sales order change the billing address

hey guys,

I have a last question concerning this context.

it happens sometimes that we selle a product, the customer gets it and the
invoice is generated.

a few weeks after it the customer call us and asks for changing the billing
address on the invoice because he maybe made a mistake at the beginning
(other house number or sth else).

Is it htan possible to change the billing address for an invoice which is
allready generated?

I believe not, right? If not is the correct way to archieve that goal the
following?

1. create a credit note for that invoice, to make it invalid.
2. create a new invoice (I think I have to create an order first?) with the
correct billing address
3. transfer the payment of the now invalid invoice to the new created valid
invoice

what do you think or how do you handle those cases?

Thank you in advance.

Robert