Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Yusuf Goolamabbas <yu...@outblaze.com> on 2000/08/17 09:47:20 UTC

Trying to write Java SOAP client against perl server

Hi, I have the sample Geometry.pm from Keith Brown running under a mod-perl
enabled server. This class takes 2 parameters [origin/corner] which are
structures. I got a client working in perl. I then attempted to write a
client in Java using the IBM SOAP implementation. I seem to have a
problem getting the elements of the structure serialized. I am enclosing
my client code. Would appreciate where I am goofing up

Regards, Yusuf

--
Yusuf Goolamabbas
yusufg@outblaze.com