Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Jeff Trawick <tr...@attglobal.net> on 2002/04/03 15:47:40 UTC

-DFOREGROUND (was cvs commit: httpd-2.0/server/mpm/prefork prefork.c)

trawick@apache.org writes:

> trawick     02/04/03 05:45:58
>
>   Modified:    server/mpm/prefork prefork.c
>   Log:
>   prefork MPM: add -DFOREGROUND option to use when you want
>                the parent process to run in the foreground
>
>                (NO_DETACH is a special mode for running under
>                programs like daemontools)
>
>                the existing flag -DDEBUG turns on FOREGROUND
>                now instead of NO_DETACH

Once Aaron and anybody else has a chance to tell me what I screwed up
I'll see about putting it in worker.

--
Jeff Trawick | trawick@attglobal.net
Born in Roswell... married an alien...

Re: -DFOREGROUND (was cvs commit: httpd-2.0/server/mpm/prefork prefork.c)

Posted by Aaron Bannert <aa...@clove.org>.
On Wed, Apr 03, 2002 at 08:47:40AM -0500, Jeff Trawick wrote:
> trawick@apache.org writes:
>
> > trawick     02/04/03 05:45:58
> >
> >   Modified:    server/mpm/prefork prefork.c
> >   Log:
> >   prefork MPM: add -DFOREGROUND option to use when you want
> >                the parent process to run in the foreground
> >
> >                (NO_DETACH is a special mode for running under
> >                programs like daemontools)
> >
> >                the existing flag -DDEBUG turns on FOREGROUND
> >                now instead of NO_DETACH
>
> Once Aaron and anybody else has a chance to tell me what I screwed up
> I'll see about putting it in worker.

Looks good and works for me. +1 (posthumous)

-aaron