Posted to dev@htrace.apache.org by jo...@apache.org on 2016/07/01 21:55:44 UTC

Website Branding Issues

Dear podling,

During a recent audit of podling websites, your podling was identified as not including the incubating disclaimer.  This disclaimer is required on all podling websites, releases and announcements, to clarify that your project may not be in compliance with all ASF processes.

Please review the Incubator's branding guide: http://incubator.apache.org/guides/branding.html

The full list of observations for all projects can be found at: https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/BrandingAuditJune2016

Re: Website Branding Issues

Posted by Colin McCabe <cm...@apache.org>.
Hi John,

We have added the disclaimer to the site.  Sorry for the delay.

best,
Colin

Re: Website Branding Issues

Posted by Colin McCabe <co...@cmccabe.xyz>.