Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Angelo Chen <an...@yahoo.com.hk> on 2007/08/23 04:26:23 UTC

T5:Grid demo and import

Hi,

I am trying the grid demos in the HowTo wiki page, the sample is looking for
something like this:

import org.apache.tapestry.integration.app1.services.ToDoDatabase

where can I find that? it is not in the T5 package downloaded by Maven,
Thanks,

A.C.

Re: T5:Grid demo and import

Posted by Nick Westgate <ni...@key-planning.co.jp>.
This is part of the integration testing suite.

When the page says "check out" it _really_ means check out.
Check out the source from SVN trunk using an SVN client:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tapestry/tapestry5/trunk

(Or you can just use your web browser - look for the test folder.)

Cheers,
Nick.

Re: T5:Grid demo and import

Posted by Daniel Jue <te...@gmail.com>.
I'm not sure you really want or need to build the source.  I've never
had to build it, and I think you might be better off just copying and
pasting some of the examples into your own project.  (Which you can
create with maven if you have a little patience to learn it)

You might want to try "mvn test" on the source after you've downloaded
it and installed maven.  That should compile and run the test classes.

Search the user list for past postings on the subject.  Most of the
questions you've been asking have been covered in greater detail in
the past 9 months.

Re: T5:Grid demo and import

Posted by Angelo Chen <an...@yahoo.com.hk>.
Hi Daniel,