Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Eric Pugh <ep...@upstate.com> on 2005/07/26 22:45:56 UTC

[ANN] Maven Simian Plugin 1.5 Available

The maven team is pleased to announce the Maven Simian Plugin 1.5
release!

http://maven.apache.org/reference/plugins/simian/

Simian Plugin for Maven

Changes in this version include:

   New Features:

o Add include/exclude pattern for test directories. Issue: MPSIMIAN-7.

   Changes:

o Upgrade to Simian 2.2.4 and XML file output from Simian. Issue:
   MPSIMIAN-14.

To automatically install the plugin, type the following on a single
line:

maven plugin:download
   -DgroupId=maven
   -DartifactId=maven-simian-plugin
   -Dversion=1.5

For a manual installation, you can download the plugin here:
http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/java-repository/maven/plugins/
maven-simian-plugin-1.5.jar

Note: when I deployed the site docs, they don't seem to show up
immediately on the website.  I can confirm though that they have been
deployed on people.apache.org in the correct location.  I assume they
will show up soon.

Have fun!
-The maven team