Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Dave Syer <da...@hotmail.com> on 2007/07/19 14:37:31 UTC

Re: Database Locking issues

How do you disable the exclusive lock?  Ideally a solution involving Spring
configuration works best for me.

I am trying to do the same thing as the original post (where the platform
was pretty obviously HSQLDB, by the way).  I guess the HSQLDB support isn't
as complete as it might be?  Or Am I not configuring the adapter correctly?

	<bean class="org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerService" init-method="start">
		<property name="vmConnectorURI" value="vm://localhost"></property>
		<property name="persistenceAdapter">
			<bean class="org.apache.activemq.store.jdbc.JDBCPersistenceAdapter">
				<property name="dataSource" ref="dataSource"/>
			</bean>
		</property>
	</bean>

	<bean id="connectionFactory"