Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by Julio Antonio Soto de Vicente <ju...@esbet.es> on 2016/07/26 10:51:24 UTC

Remove / update version in spark-packages.org

Hi all,

Maybe I am missing something, but... Is there a way to update a package uploaded to spark-packages.org under the same version?

Given a release called my_package 1.1.2, I would like to re-upload it due to build failure; but I want to do it also as version 1.1.2...

Thank you.

Re: Remove / update version in spark-packages.org

Posted by Julio Antonio Soto de Vicente <ju...@esbet.es>.
Hi Burak,

Yes, you're right.

Thanks.