Posted to xap-dev@incubator.apache.org by Bob Buffone <rb...@nexaweb.com> on 2006/12/01 15:19:38 UTC

RE: XAP ( Nexaweb ) + Ofbiz

Sorry,

For not getting back to you right away.  I had my spam filter set to
high and it blocked this message.

Currently I don't believe any one has used either XAP or Nexaweb with
OFBiz. That being said, XAP and Nexaweb could be used easily.  I could
see a couple places for it to be used: 1.) On the management of the
eCommerce 2.) In the actual eCommerce front end.

I would like to help with working out who we (XAP and OFBiz) could
collaborate in some projects.

If users want to enhance features of OFBiz with XAP functionality, a
good way to start would be to use the xModify portion of XAP, to modify
the HTML DOM asynchronously.  This is very easy to use.  I have written
up an explanation of how to do this.

http://www.rockstarapps.com/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=XAP.Rssreader

XAP widget library may also be helpful and there are sample on the xap
website, on how to use this.

http://incubator.apache.org/xap

Bob (Buffone)