Posted to user@cayenne.apache.org by Ian Jamieson <ia...@gmail.com> on 2008/08/05 03:58:43 UTC

Commiting changes

Is there a way to commit just a specific set of changes, without commiting
all the changes in the context?

Should I create separate DataContext instances if I want to do this?

Re: Commiting changes

Posted by Ian Jamieson <ia...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for that

The the phrase "nested context" helped me find this page which explained it
well.
http://cayenne.apache.org/doc/nested-datacontexts.html

That gives me more options to think about.

Re: Commiting changes

Posted by Aristedes Maniatis <ar...@ish.com.au>.