Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Niclas Lindblom <ni...@icloud.com.INVALID> on 2020/12/17 08:59:55 UTC

CS Kubernetes & persistent storage

Hi all,

I am testing the Kubernetes plugin for CS 4.14 and I am trying to figure out how to manage persistent storage across multiple nodes so a container can survive being moved from one node to another. The only thing I can think of to make this work would be a separate NFS server that containers can mount to, but perhaps there is a better option ? Are there any best practices around how to implement this in Cloudstack ?

Regards

Niclas

Re: CS Kubernetes & persistent storage

Posted by rv...@privaz.io.INVALID.
Niclas,

Thanks for sharing,

I was actually planing to test the same storage solution.

do you use local storage for the data disk? are you deploying storage intensive workloads like a database or similar?

which version of k8s are you running?

Regards,
Rafael

PS. are you based in Sweden?