Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Matt Hughes <ma...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/12 05:36:33 UTC

Commons Configuration Web Site Broken

Hi, I'm trying to use commons configuration, but the web site is broken in
a couple of ways. It references 2.0-SNAPSHOT, and the latest stable version
it lists is 1.9.

It doesn't appear to be possible to get to the JavaDoc for 1.9 or 1.10 at
all.

The download page and version history page refer to 1.9, but the latest
release is 1.10, so all of the 1.9 download links are broken.

It would be helpful for new users of commons configuration to be able to
access javadoc and download the latest stable release through the web site
without having to hunt around for the "archives..." link at the bottom of
the download page or change the URL to find the 1.10 version.

Thanks,
mch

Re: Commons Configuration Web Site Broken

Posted by Oliver Heger <ol...@oliver-heger.de>.
The site has been redeployed. The problems should be fixed now.

Oliver

Posted by Oliver Heger <ol...@oliver-heger.de>.

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.