Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Andre Fischer <aw...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/24 09:23:03 UTC

Bug/Issue: There and back again

I never saw an announcement of this, so I am writing this summary instead.

The AOO Bugzilla issue tracker has a feature that turns text of the form
'bug <number>' into an HTML link to the referenced bug.  Some days ago
this suddenly changed and only the pattern 'issue <number>' was
recognized, see also bug 124460. Apparently this has been fixed.  Now
both patterns work in parallel.

It would be nice if in the future there would be an announcement before
such a change where made and we had the chance to discuss it.

Regards,
Andre