Posted to taglibs-dev@jakarta.apache.org by md...@us.britannica.com on 2001/01/10 00:31:25 UTC

question for glenn

Hi Glenn,

Do you have any objection to my adding the equals* tags to request and
session and updating the TLD and docs, when I have the chance?

- Morgan

Re: question for glenn

Posted by Glenn Nielsen <gl...@voyager.apg.more.net>.
Not at all, have fun!

The only thing I ask is that you bump the version to 1.1 and list the
Availability of the new tags as version 1.1.

Glenn