Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Ro...@consult.nordea.com on 2012/10/02 08:28:31 UTC

Wicket and jQuery UI

Hi Wicket

I have been looking at a) wiQuery and b) wicket-jquery-ui

What API to use when doing a bridge between Wicket and jQuery UI?

Recommendations and experience would be very much welcomed.

Thanks in advance!

Best regards/Med venlig hilsen
Ronny Voss

Nordea Bank Danmark A/S
Online & Securities Processing Solutions
Strandgade 3
DK-1401 København K
Mobile: +45 26711952
E-mail: ronny.voss@consult.nordea.com<ma...@consult.nordea.com>

RE: Wicket and jQuery UI

Posted by Hielke Hoeve <Hi...@topicus.nl>.
Dear all,

Wiquery offers a wide range of Behaviors in order to make components Draggable. There are a few Components which demand a certain type of tag to be used.
We have experienced that the more flexible you make your API the more dumb questions people ask and the less they use it. Apparently they expect a magic library which can be included and read peoples minds :)

Posts like are imo very constructive and do keep us sharp. Thanks for that.

Hielke
Posted by Sebastien <se...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Re: Wicket and jQuery UI