Posted to netcat@netbeans.apache.org by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com.INVALID> on 2019/03/02 10:07:32 UTC

Status of NetCAT 11

Hi all,

Thanks for the great work in assessing the quality of the upcoming Apache
NetBeans 11.

We need to do a bit of a reality check at this point.

If you have not started your test spec yet at this point, are you waiting
until the last moment to do so or are you not going to be doing it at all?

Please, we can't wait until the last moment and then find out that various
people weren't planning to do their one assigned test spec at all.

Take a look here:

http://netbeans-vm.apache.org/synergy/client/app/#/run/30/v/2

Let us know what your status is especially if you haven't started yet.
Please at least make a start during this weekend or indicate what your
plans are -- soon we are going to have to take test specs away from people
and reassign them to those who have already completed theirs.

Thanks and kind regards,

Gj

Re: Status of NetCAT 11

Posted by Giuseppe Tino <gi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Geertjan,

I will run another test spec tomorrow. I have been a bit busy during the
week so I completed only the Java EE sanity for now.
I also read your comments on the bugs that I submitted and I will rerun
the failing test to verify that the bug is reproducible.

Best,

--
Giuseppe

Re: Status of NetCAT 11

Posted by David Green <dg...@gmail.com>.
It has happened to me often. It appears that even though you are clicking
on pass (or other options), the login timeout mechanism is not refreshed.

--
Sent from a mobile device. Please excuse any typos.

Re: Status of NetCAT 11

Posted by Josh Juneau <ju...@gmail.com>.
HI Geertjan,

Re: Status of NetCAT 11

Posted by Michal Owsiak <mi...@gmail.com>.
I am moving slowly forward with Profiler specs.

I do both: update the speck and test it.

This round, profiler is the only spec I will be able to contribute to :(

--
www.owsiak.org