Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/13 05:36:42 UTC

[all] JIRA straightening out

As you've noticed, IO is now pretty much in a 'everything has a fix
version' state.

The only exception are Finder issues, which I'd like to move to the
sandbox, and a general issue that I should probably move from IO over
to SITE (deploying javadoc/source for Commons jars).

When modifying versions on resolved/closed issues I turn off the
notifications, but when I start making version decisions on the open
issues I turn them back on again.

So my happy jira list is now IO, Lang, Modeler, Attributes and CLI.
Modeler, Attributes and Lang all look close to release.

Hen