Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by gtallen <gt...@home.com> on 2000/04/11 04:08:26 UTC

[Fwd: Re: Questions about compiling Apache to support DSO/Can not load mod_jserv.so]

Might check the entries in your http.conf file and compare to what
gets added by:
apxs -c -i -a  mod_jserv.c

Comment out the mod_jserv LoadModule entries and see if Apache will
start?
The above apxs command should be correct so maybe something about your
Apache
build is wrong.  You should be able to build mod_jserv.so without
building
Apache.
Greg