Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by Mark Gibson <ma...@staff.bluematrix.com> on 2022/10/10 21:45:18 UTC

PDF Space Usage Stats Via PDFBox

Hi,

I've been looking through the old emails, and the command line tools, but couldn't find anything obvious...

I'm wondering if it's possible to use PDFBox to analyse a PDF to produce results similar to Adobe Acrobat PRO's "Audit Space Usage" feature, where actual size and percentage of PDF size are displayed for categories such as images, fonts, text, etc.  Does anything exist out-of-the-box in PDFBox for this sort of analysis?

Thanks
Mark