Posted to dev@spamassassin.apache.org by Theo Van Dinter <fe...@kluge.net> on 2005/01/20 21:07:16 UTC

files not in manifest

Happened to be poking around in the tree, found this:

Not in MANIFEST: masses/rule-qa/automc/config
Not in MANIFEST: masses/rule-qa/automc/NOTES
Not in MANIFEST: masses/rule-qa/automc/post-comments
Not in MANIFEST: masses/rule-qa/automc/ruleqa.cgi
Not in MANIFEST: masses/rule-qa/automc/RUNME.after
Not in MANIFEST: masses/rule-qa/automc/RUNME.before
Not in MANIFEST: masses/rule-qa/automc/scrape-bugzilla
Not in MANIFEST: rules/25_dk.cf

fyi.

--
Randomly Generated Tagline:
Oh what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive.

Re: files not in manifest

Posted by "Malte S. Stretz" <ms...@gmx.net>.
On Thursday 20 January 2005 21:07 CET Theo Van Dinter wrote:
>[...]
> Not in MANIFEST: rules/25_dk.cf

Could this be renamed to 25_domainkeys.cf?  When I saw that name first, I
thought it was the danish translation file...

Cheers,
Malte

--
[SGT] Simon G. Tatham: "How to Report Bugs Effectively"
      <http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/bugs.html>