Posted to dev@dubbo.apache.org by Xin Wang <xi...@gmail.com> on 2018/07/05 02:33:48 UTC

[Discuss] Blog topic collection

Hi,all
    The new Dubbo official website system adds a blog module
http://dubbo.apache.org/#/? Lang=zh-cn. I think we will publish some
articles on Dubbo best practices below.

The topics I can think of are as follows:

1. Dubbo and APM monitoring: Dubbo and pinpoint, Dubbo and Zipkin, Dubbo
and skywalking

2. Dubbo and distributed transaction: open source distributed transaction
integration

3. Dubbo and multilingual client integration (Python, nodejs, go...)

Do you still have any other topics ? please feel free to reply this.

Re: Re: [Discuss] Blog topic collection

Posted by Huxing Zhang <hu...@apache.org>.
+1, we need both English version and Chinese version.

I can provide a guide for how to contribute to the blog post.

--
Best Regards!
Huxing

Re: Re: [Discuss] Blog topic collection

Posted by Kimm King <ki...@163.com>.
4、 docker&k8s

From: Ian Luo
Date: 2018-07-05 10:42
To: dev
Subject: Re: [Discuss] Blog topic collection

Posted by Yunkun Huang <ht...@gmail.com>.
another thing is our website support English and Chinese.
so for any blog post, if it only has the Chinese version, we need to do some translate.

Posted by Ian Luo <ia...@gmail.com>.