Posted to hdfs-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Ravi Prakash <ra...@gmail.com> on 2012/05/24 14:02:47 UTC

Documentations links for >=23.1 are broken on the Apache HDFS front page

Hi folks,

http://hadoop.apache.org/hdfs/

Documentation links for 23.1 and 2.0.0 are broken. Can we please just
remove them / point them to the right pages? Would this be an INFRA jira or
HDFS jira?

Thanks
Ravi

Re: Documentations links for >=23.1 are broken on the Apache HDFS front page

Posted by Eli Collins <el...@cloudera.com>.
I believe I filed jiras for these (not just converting the xdocs but
the broken links), search jira for unresolved HADOOP/HDFS jiras with
component documentation and target version 2.0.1.

Thanks,
Eli

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.
Ravi,