Posted to user@aries.apache.org by Shankar Prasad <sh...@gmail.com> on 2021/01/15 03:10:15 UTC

Subsystem with Lazy Activated Bundles

Hi,

Sometimes, we get the below error while deploying the subsystem with type
composite.

Grace period of 30000ms expired for bundle message.format

Bundle message.format is in state ERROR

Bundles in erroneous state: [message.format]

The subsystem has a bundle called message.format. This issue occurs only
sometimes. Same subsystem deploys fine in other cases. When we
investigated, we found that, this occurs only when the bundle
message.format has lazy activation:

 ActivationPolicy: lazy.

Once we remove this property from the manifest of message.format, this
issue never reproduces.

Is there any limitation in aries, where subsystems with lazy activated
bundles cannot be used?

Regards,

Shankar