Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by brijesh <br...@gmail.com> on 2009/09/30 12:04:26 UTC

where to download fuse esb 3.4.x war deployment??

hello there ,

from where can i download  fuse version of apache-servicemix 3.4.x war file?
can anybody send me the link to download the same . I already have link to
download servicemix-fuse3.3.1.war,  but i need 3.4.x version

regards
brijesh N K

Re: where to download fuse esb 3.4.x war deployment??

Posted by brijesh <br...@gmail.com>.
thanks Freeman  for the link.

Regards
Brijesh N K

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

http://repo.open.iona.com/maven2/org/apache/servicemix/apache-servicemix-web/3.4.0.4-fuse/

Freeman
On 2009-9-30, at 下午6:04, brijesh wrote:

> hello there ,
>
> from where can i download  fuse version of apache-servicemix 3.4.x
> war file?
> can anybody send me the link to download the same . I already have
> link to
> download servicemix-fuse3.3.1.war,  but i need 3.4.x version
>
> regards
> brijesh N K

Freeman Fang
Open Source SOA: http://fusesource.com