Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by EP...@upstate.com on 2003/06/20 10:26:51 UTC

RE: Missing JAR

Colin,

You should grab the latest and greatest of commons-configuration and build
it..  That is what supports the new ConfigurationFactory stuff in T2.3.
Having said that, things are on the bleeding edge as I committed a ton of
fixes this evening.  However, I would love to have another set of eyes build
commons-configuration before I request it to be uploaded to iBiblio.

Eric Pugh

Posted by Colin Chalmers <co...@maxware.nl>.
Erik,

I can confirm that the Commons stuff builds and passes all tests.
Turbine also seems to build OK with this version (of commons).

HTH