Posted to user-cs@ibatis.apache.org by Andrea Tassinari <an...@i-mconsulting.com> on 2007/10/16 17:31:57 UTC

RE: Multiple result sets and XML parameters for stored procedures

Hello,

I had the same issue and I came out with this (It was very hard to find):

ISqlMapper _mapper = null;
..
ConfigureHandler handler = new ConfigureHandler(Configure);
DomSqlMapBuilder builder = new DomSqlMapBuilder();
_mapper = builder.ConfigureAndWatch(configFilePath, handler);

//this is the juicy line!
_mapper.SessionStore = new HybridWebThreadSessionStore(_mapper.Id);

Hope this helps

Regards,
Andrea