Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by Patrik Karlström <pa...@trixon.se> on 2019/04/09 14:45:18 UTC

[PLATFORM] API (Documentation) Updates

I'm really happy to see the maven artifacts for NB10 & NB11,
but coming from NB82 makes me think of all the new stuff I don't know
anything about.

How can one as developer of a platform based application keep track of
changes made to new releases of the platform?

Patrik

Re: [PLATFORM] API (Documentation) Updates

Posted by Patrik Karlström <pa...@trixon.se>.
Wow, thank you! Now I have some catching up to do. :)

Patrik

Posted by Wade Chandler <wa...@apache.org>.
Please following mailing list netiquette, and don’t highjack someones thread with an off topic question. If you search this and the devs mailing list, can’t rem which one, you’ll see this question answered.

Wade

Posted by Robert Erdt <ro...@charter.net>.

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.