Posted to c-users@xalan.apache.org by Chris Coble <cc...@sonicdesktop.com> on 2002/08/16 17:44:45 UTC

Finding the DOM_Node pointer from an XalanNode ?

I'm using Xerces 1.3 and the latest released Win DLL's for Xalan.

I'm successfully using the Xerces DOM parsing combined with the
XercesParserLiaison to make Xalan XPath queries across the Xerces DOM.
Modifying the Xerces DOM through the returned XPath XalanNodes works
perfectly as well.

I'm in a situation where I need to import a section of a tree from one
DOM to another, but I only have the XalanNode pointers.  I think I have
two problems.  One is the XercesDocumentBridge::importNode code I have
just looks like it throws an assertion and doesn't pass that call into
the Xerces DOM.  If I had the DOM_Node pointer I could try calling that
import, but I don't even see that import call anywhere in the source.
Am I missing something?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

-Chris Coble