Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org> on 2012/10/06 13:43:28 UTC

[VOTE] Apache CXF 2.7.0

It's been 6 months since 2.6.x was first released and thus time for the next big thing.  :-)

We have several new features including two new transports (UDP and an Async based HTTP transport), WS-Discovery support, many JAX-RS enhancements while on the road to 2.0 support, etc….

The Maven staging area is at:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecxf-098/

The distributions are in the org/apache/cxf/apache-cxf/ directory of the Maven staging areas.

This releases are tagged at:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cxf/tags/cxf-2.7.0

Migration guide is at:
http://cxf.apache.org/docs/27-migration-guide.html

Vote will be open for 72 hours.

Here is my +1.

--
Daniel Kulp

Re: [VOTE] Apache CXF 2.7.0

Posted by Willem jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
I just ran some tests with Camel trunk, it looks good.
Here is my +1.

--
Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat
Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: willemjiang

Re: [VOTE] Apache CXF 2.7.0

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.
+1

Sergey

--
Sergey Beryozkin

Talend Community Coders
http://coders.talend.com/

Blog: http://sberyozkin.blogspot.com

RE: [VOTE] Apache CXF 2.7.0

Posted by Oliver Wulff <ow...@talend.com>.
+1 (non-binding)
Oli

Posted by Glen Mazza <gl...@gmail.com>.
+1

Glen

Re: [VOTE] Apache CXF 2.7.0

Posted by Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>.
+1

Tested some examples and the new cxf codegen plugin with m2e 1.2.

Christian

Re: [VOTE] Apache CXF 2.7.0

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org>.
+1.

Colm.

On Mon, Oct 8, 2012 at 12:07 PM, David Bosschaert <
david.bosschaert@gmail.com> wrote:

> +1
>
> David
>
> On 6 October 2012 12:43, Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org> wrote:
> >
> > It's been 6 months since 2.6.x was first released and thus time for the
> next big thing.  :-)
> >
> > We have several new features including two new transports (UDP and an
> Async based HTTP transport), WS-Discovery support, many JAX-RS enhancements
> while on the road to 2.0 support, etc….
> >

> > The Maven staging area is at:
> > https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecxf-098/
> >
> > The distributions are in the org/apache/cxf/apache-cxf/ directory of the
> Maven staging areas.
> >
> > This releases are tagged at:
> > http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cxf/tags/cxf-2.7.0
> >
> > Migration guide is at:
> > http://cxf.apache.org/docs/27-migration-guide.html
> >
> > Vote will be open for 72 hours.
> >
> > Here is my +1.
> >
> > --
> > Daniel Kulp
> > dkulp@apache.org - http://dankulp.com/blog

Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder
http://coders.talend.com

Re: [VOTE] Apache CXF 2.7.0

Posted by David Bosschaert <da...@gmail.com>.
+1

Re: [VOTE] Apache CXF 2.7.0

Posted by Johan Edstrom <se...@gmail.com>.
+1 non binding.

Re: [VOTE] Apache CXF 2.7.0

Posted by Jeff Genender <jg...@apache.org>.
+1

Re: [VOTE] Apache CXF 2.7.0

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
+1

Freeman
-------------
Freeman Fang

Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat
Twitter: freemanfang
Blog: http://freemanfang.blogspot.com
http://blog.sina.com.cn/u/1473905042
weibo: http://weibo.com/u/1473905042

[RESULT] [VOTE] Apache CXF 2.7.0

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
We have 11 +1 votes (9 binding) and no other votes.  This vote passes.

Dan

On Oct 6, 2012, at 7:43 AM, Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org> wrote:

> It's been 6 months since 2.6.x was first released and thus time for the next big thing.  :-)
>
> We have several new features including two new transports (UDP and an Async based HTTP transport), WS-Discovery support, many JAX-RS enhancements while on the road to 2.0 support, etc….
>

> The Maven staging area is at:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecxf-098/
>
> The distributions are in the org/apache/cxf/apache-cxf/ directory of the Maven staging areas.
>
> This releases are tagged at:
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cxf/tags/cxf-2.7.0
>
> Migration guide is at:
> http://cxf.apache.org/docs/27-migration-guide.html