Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by garima jain <ja...@gmail.com> on 2016/06/22 08:28:15 UTC

Block all the incoming traffic using Blacklist.

Hi All,

How do we block traffic from all the ip's using Blacklist. As in I don't
see any method fulfilling the requirement.

-Garima Jain.

RE: Block all the incoming traffic using Blacklist.

Posted by elijah baley <e_...@outlook.com>.
In MINA SSHD you can register a SessionEventListener and be notified when a connection is eastablished. At that point you can examine the remote peer (client) address against your white/black list and throw an exception if it is not allowed to connect.