Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Vladimir Ozerov <vo...@gridgain.com> on 2018/11/20 08:01:31 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Welcome Igor Seliverstov as a new committer

The Apache Ignite Project Management Committee (PMC) has invited Igor
Seliverstov to become a new committer and are happy to announce that he has
accepted.

Igor contributed a lot to "Transactional SQL" feature.

Please join me in welcoming Igor and congratulating him on his new role in
the Apache Ignite Community.

Good luck, Igor!

Vladimir.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Igor Seliverstov as a new committer

Posted by Andrey Mashenkov <an...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, Igor!

--
Best regards,
Andrey V. Mashenkov

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Igor Seliverstov as a new committer

Posted by Alexey Zinoviev <za...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Павлухин Иван <vo...@gmail.com>.

--
Best regards,