Posted to dev@doris.apache.org by junling du <du...@gmail.com> on 2023/01/02 11:02:37 UTC

Re: [Vote] Release Apache Doris 1.2.1-rc01

Here is my +1(non-binding).

[x] The download link is legal and the PGP signature are valid.
[x] The source code matches the current release version.
[x] The LICENSE and NOTICE files are correct.

dujunling
dujlmail@gmail.com

Zhou Minghong <mi...@163.com> 于2023年1月1日周日 00:06写道: