Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Kartik Khare <kh...@gmail.com> on 2022/01/30 10:37:57 UTC

How to get FileName when using FileSink in Flink

Hi,
For my use case, I want to get the part file name that is being created in the HDFS when using the file sink. I saw the code and can’t find a way to extend one of the existing Bucket classes to achieve this. The thing I am looking for is `assemblePartFilePath` functions output.

Regards,
Kartik

Re: How to get FileName when using FileSink in Flink

Posted by Guowei Ma <gu...@gmail.com>.
Hi,Kartik

FileSink does not expose the file name to the user now.
Would you like to share your scenario ,which needs the file name?

Best,
Guowei

发自我的iPhone