Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Martin Lichtin <li...@yahoo.com> on 2016/10/06 16:13:14 UTC

Karaf - how to see details re 'Refreshing bundles ...'

Hi

I sometimes see this "Refreshing bundles ... " output when installing a feature. E.g.:

Refreshing bundles org.apache.servicemix.bundles.jaxb-impl (80)

Can you help me figure out what is causing the refresh? There must a logic somewhere.
Ideally, is there a debug log that I can turn on to see more details?

Thanks
- Martin

Re: Karaf - how to see details re 'Refreshing bundles ...'

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Martin,

Analyzing the log you will be able to find the first bundles causing the
refresh (probably due to optional import or to satisfy another kind of
requirement).

Can you share your log ? I will take a look.

Thanks,
Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofr�
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: Re: Karaf - how to see details re 'Refreshing bundles ...'

Posted by Martin Lichtin <li...@yahoo.com>.
I'm with Karaf 3.0.8.
To find out why a bundle is refreshed, set

   org.apache.karaf.features.internal.BundleManager=DEBUG

This will tell you the reason. Such as:

DEBUG | BundleManager | Refeshing bundle org.apache.servicemix.bundles.jaxb-impl (76) to solve the following optional imports
DEBUG | BundleManager |      com.sun.xml.fastinfoset.sax;resolution:=optional
DEBUG | BundleManager |      com.sun.xml.fastinfoset.stax;resolution:=optional
DEBUG | BundleManager |      org.jvnet.fastinfoset;resolution:=optional

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@apache.org>.
Which version of karaf ?

--
Guillaume Nodet