Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Randy Terbush <ra...@zyzzyva.com> on 1997/06/26 03:21:18 UTC

Re: apache 1.2.0 (fwd)

suexec will not (as distributed) process a request for root
privledges. In fact, it refuses execution for process IDs and group
IDs less than compiled in defaults. Agreable danger though.

I also have some similar code that will not only include files to
be processed for configs, but will also recurse a directory looking
for config files. It's a handy way to partition out access rights
to certain files.