Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by Russell Collins <Ru...@mclaneat.com> on 2010/01/04 17:28:20 UTC

Geronimo 2.2 GEP

I am trying to install the Eclipse plug-in for Geronimo 2.2.  I am using this site:

http://people.apache.org/dist/geronimo/eclipse/unstable/updates

When it try to perform the update, I am getting this error:

    Cannot complete the install because of a conflicting dependency.
      Software being installed: Geronimo v2.2 Server Adapter 2.2.0 (org.apache.geronimo.v22.feature.feature.group 2.2.0)
      Software currently installed: WASCE v2.1 Server Adapter 2.1.4 (com.ibm.wasce.v21.feature.feature.group 2.1.4)
      Only one of the following can be installed at once:
        Geronimo V20 Runtime Plug-in 2.1.4 (org.apache.geronimo.runtime.v20 2.1.4)
        org.apache.geronimo.runtime.v20 2.1.3
      Cannot satisfy dependency:
        From: WASCE v2.1 Server Adapter 2.1.4 (com.ibm.wasce.v21.feature.feature.group 2.1.4)
        To: org.apache.geronimo.runtime.v20 [2.1.4]
      Cannot satisfy dependency:
        From: Geronimo v2.2 Server Adapter 2.2.0 (org.apache.geronimo.v22.feature.feature.group 2.2.0)
    To: org.apache.geronimo.runtime.v20 [2.2.0]

I cleaned everything related to previous Geronimo and WASCE adapters so I do not know why I am getting this.  Also, I have tried to manually update the my plug-in and features folder with no success.  I am using Eclipse Galileo.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Russell Collins
Sr. Software Engineer
McLane Advanced Technology
254.771.6419

________________________________
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this electronic mail (email) transmission (including attachments), is intended by MCLANE ADVANCED TECHNOLOGIES for the use of the named individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and/or protected as a trade secret. It is not intended for transmission to, or receipt by, any individual or entity other than the named addressee(s). If you have received this email in error, please delete it (including attachments) and any copies thereof without printing, copying or forwarding it, and notify the sender of the error by email reply immediately.

Re: Geronimo 2.2 GEP [Resolution]

Posted by Delos <da...@gmail.com>.
I agree with you, Russell. Thanks very much for your suggestion!

Posted by Russell Collins <Ru...@mclaneat.com>.

Posted by chi runhua <ch...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Delos <da...@gmail.com>.

Re: Geronimo 2.2 GEP