Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Tim Ruppert <ti...@hotwaxmedia.com> on 2008/05/30 01:21:27 UTC

Is there something wrong with Webtools?

I just took an update and it appears to be pretty broken:

:ERROR MESSAGE:
org.ofbiz.webapp.control.RequestHandlerException: Unknown request
[main]; this request does not exist or cannot be called directly.

Cheers,
Tim
--
Tim Ruppert
HotWax Media

o:801.649.6594
f:801.649.6595

Re: Is there something wrong with Webtools?

Posted by Tim Ruppert <ti...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Found the bug - twas on my system.  Thanks for checking Adrian.

Cheers,
Tim
--
Tim Ruppert