Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Richard Rik <ne...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2023/02/14 02:49:53 UTC

excel

Do you offer a free excel with apache?  If so have a question or two.
thank you

Re: excel

Posted by Johnny Rosenberg <gu...@gmail.com>.
Den tis 14 feb. 2023 kl 07:04 skrev Richard Rik
<ne...@yahoo.com.invalid>:

> Do you offer a free excel with apache?

No, I don't. Neither does Apache.
So what do Apache offer?
Free spreadsheet app – yes (called ”Calc”).
Free Excel – no, only Microsoft can offer such a thing since it's their
product, so ask them. They will most likely say no, but who knows?

>   If so have a question or two.

So no questions then, I guess.

> thank you

Kind regards

Johnny Rosenberg

Re: excel

Posted by David Robley <da...@robley.net.au>.
"We" on this list are merely users of Apache OpenOffice. AOO does have a
spreadsheet component named Calc. You can find more information at
https://www.openoffice.org/ which might answer your potential questions.

As you are not subscribed to this mailing list, you may not see all
answers to your mail. As a courtesy I have sent a copy of my reply to
you; please Do Not respond to me, but to the mailing list. to you