Posted to dev@thrift.apache.org by Dian Fan <di...@gmail.com> on 2011/01/17 04:20:45 UTC

Re: Will you add THsHaServer for thrift cpp-based server ?

Resend and Adding dev mail list...

在 2011年1月13日 下午9:45,Dian Fan <di...@gmail.com>写道:

--

Thanks
典

Re: Will you add THsHaServer for thrift cpp-based server ?

Posted by Dian Fan <di...@gmail.com>.
Thanks all for the information you guys provided. I made it successfully and
it works great.
I also updated the thrift c++ usage wiki for the TNonblockingServer magic.

--

Thanks
典

Re: Will you add THsHaServer for thrift cpp-based server ?

Posted by Dian Fan <di...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Dvir Volk <dv...@gmail.com>.

Posted by David Reiss <dr...@fb.com>.
In C++, THsHaServer is not a separate class.  You get the same functionality by using TNonblockingServer as long as you use a constructor that takes a ThreadManager.

--David

Posted by David Reiss <dr...@fb.com>.

Posted by Dian Fan <di...@gmail.com>.
I will give a try. Thanks for the info.

--

Thanks
典

Re: Will you add THsHaServer for thrift cpp-based server ?

Posted by Dian Fan <di...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Alexander Shigin <sh...@rambler-co.ru>.

Posted by Alexander Shigin <sh...@rambler-co.ru>.

Posted by Bryan Duxbury <br...@rapleaf.com>.
No server requires a "nonblocking" client. They just require the use of a
framed transport, which is supported in almost all languages.

Posted by Dian Fan <di...@gmail.com>.

--

Thanks
典

Re: Will you add THsHaServer for thrift cpp-based server ?

Posted by Eastdawn Yang <ea...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Bryan Duxbury <br...@rapleaf.com>.

Posted by Bryan Duxbury <br...@rapleaf.com>.