Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Manish Gupta <Ma...@Sun.COM> on 2007/11/05 10:10:02 UTC

maven-clean-plugin is not working as expected

Hi,
 I have following plugin entry in my pom.xml but my build directory is
not being removed after **mvn clean**. It only deletes
project.build.outputDirectory which is "*build/classes/common*". There
are few directories under build folder containing jaxb generated source.

            <plugin>
                <artifactId>maven-clean-plugin</artifactId>
                <configuration>
                    <filesets>
                        <fileset>
                            <directory>build</directory>
                        </fileset>
                    </filesets>
                </configuration>
            </plugin>

Can someone tell me what is going wrong? Please reply to me directly as
I am not in this alias.

Regards
Manish.